Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The music of life

I don’t remember the time. I don’t remember the day. I don’t even remember the words. I don’t remember the smile . I don’t remember the scene. I remember the place. I remember the hugs. I remember the I miss yous. I remember that feeling scared.i remember thinking whether I would be able to survive without this. I remember thinking whether there was life after THIS. I remembered calling you my bestfriend for life. I remember the last look. I remember remembering this was the last time here. I don’t know where I was going. All I knew I was going away from you. Way to far away for me to reach out. Way to far away for a mid night call , for smiles over phones , for early morning hugs and for late night”wish you were here” . I knew the music of my life was going to change. But I never knew that the transition from rock to slow jazz would be that hurting


Music , music of life changed everything . my thinking , my words , my feelings , my looks , my smiles , my entire meaning of happiness.


Now I stay with all I ever knew gone, Washed away in the flow of time. The past is gone .my eyes search for you even though I know you are not there for anything. Nothing . it’s all empty now. The party is over guys. The music has ended, the music of LIFE has ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment